Market Report Summary
- Market – Mobile Operating Tables Market
- Market Value – US$ 1,039.7 Mn in 2025
- Market CAGR Value – 3.9% in 2025
- Market Forecast Year – 2020 to 2030
For Full Information -> Click Here
Read Full Press Release Below
Healthcare facilities from around the world are increasing the availability of hybrid operating tables. Compatibility of mobile operating tables, with respect to integration of imaging devices, is driving their demand in the global healthcare sector.
Persistence Market Research projects that mobile operating tables with floating table tops and tilting cradles are catering to the shared interests of consumers & medical professionals towards interventional and surgical necessities.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/14161
- Stryker Corporation
- Steris Plc
- Getinge-Maquet Germany Holding GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc
- Skytron LLC
- Alvo Medical Sp. Zo.o.
- OPT Surgisystems S.R.L. (TKB Group)
- Mizuho Corporation
- Schaerer Medical USA Inc
- Famed Zywiec Sp. Zo.o.
- Image Diagnostics Inc.
- medifa-hesse GmbH & Co. KG
- UFSK-International OSYS GmbH
- Taicang Kanghui Technology Development Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Techart Medical Equipment Co.,Ltd
- Fazzini SRL
- Lojer Oy
- AGA Sanitaetsartikel GmbH
- Merivaara Oy
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/14161
According to its report, the global market for mobile operating tables is expected to surpass US$ 765 Mn in value by the end of 2017. Towards the end of 2025, the market is projected to expand at a moderate CAGR of 3.9%, bringing in revenues worth over US$ 1,039.7 Mn.
However, during this forecast period, the global sales of mobile operating tables will witness a restraining growth. Factors impacting the growth of global mobile operating tables market include,
- Premium pricing: Combination of operational and maintenance facilities for mobile operating tables entails additional services that boost the costs beyond savings potential, making mobile operating tables expensive for limited healthcare budgets of hospitals
- Lack of operators: Skilled medical professionals for operating such tables are not easily available. Improper handling of mobile operating tables can lead to undue interruption during surgeries, and may risk the lives of patients being operated
- Incidence of pressure sores: Ergonomic designs of mobile operating tables, at several instances, fail to reduce the occurrence of bed sores or pressure sores, rendering discomfort to ailing patients.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/14161
Nonetheless, mobile operating tables are gradually becoming an essential tool for healthcare facilities. Higher inclination towards power-driven operating systems, as opposed to manual, is favoring the adoption of mobile operating tables.
By focusing towards enhancing physician loyalty, manufacturers of mobile operating tables are using innovating marketing strategies for expanding business.
According to the report, North America’s mobile operating tables market accounted for largest global revenue share of 41.7% in 2016. On the other hand, the report also predicts that revenues from the Asia-Pacific mobile operating tables market will register the fastest CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
In 2017 and beyond, over 50% of global mobile operating tables market is expected to be dominated by tables with hydraulic power source. More than three-fourth of global revenues amassed throughout the forecast period will be accounted by sales of mobile operating systems in hospitals.
The report also offers a split-analysis of the global mobile operating tables market between specialty surgery applications and general surgery applications; the latter segment accounting for more than half of global revenues through 2025.
Explore Extensive Coverage of PMR`s Life Sciences & Transformational Health Landscape
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th FloorNew York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com