Trusted Business Insights answers what are the scenarios for growth and recovery and whether there will be any lasting structural impact from the unfolding crisis for the Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market.
Trusted Business Insights presents an updated and Latest Study on Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) Market 2020-2029. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. The report further elaborates on the micro and macroeconomic aspects including the socio-political landscape that is anticipated to shape the demand of the Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market during the forecast period (2020-2029).
It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) Market 2020 and Forecast 2021-2027
Triglycidal Isocyanurate (TGIC) is an odorless white powder or granules. It is insoluble in water and has the potential to be explosive.Triglycidal Isocyanurate is widely used as a cross-linking agent or curing agent in powder coating industry, It is used also in the printed circuit board industry, electrical insulation and as a stabilizer in plastic industry.
The global TGIC industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in USA, China, Japan, such as Nissan Chemical, HUANGSHAN HUAHUI, Huangshan Jinfeng and Anshan Runde. At present, Nissan Chemical is the world leader, holding 23.76% production market share in 2017. TGIC downstream is wide and recently TGIC has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Powder Coating Industry, Printed Circuit Board, Electrical Insulation , Plastic Industry and others. Globally, the TGIC market is mainly driven by growing demand for Powder Coating Industry. Powder Coating Industry accounts for nearly 37.28% of total downstream consumption of TGIC in global. TGIC can be mainly divided into Industrial Grade and Electronic Grade which Industrial Grade about 58.47% of TGIC market in 2017. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from China are the major leaders in the international market of TGIC.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) Market
The global Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market size is projected to reach US$ 130.1 million by 2026, from US$ 113.5 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2021-2026.
Global Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) Scope and Segment
Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market is segmented by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on production capacity, revenue and forecast by Type and by Application for the period 2015-2026.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Nissan Chemical
- HUANGSHAN HUAHUI
- Huangshan Jinfeng
- Anshan Runde
- Tech-Powder (Huangshan)
- UMC Corp
- Kunshan Xin Kui
Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) Breakdown Data by Type
- Electronic Grade TGIC
- Industrial Grade TGIC
Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) Breakdown Data by Application
- Powder Coating
- Printed Circuit Board
- Electrical Insulation
- Plastic Industry
Regional and Country-level Analysis
The Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market is analysed and market size information is provided by regions (countries).
The key regions covered in the Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market report are North America, Europe, China and Japan. It also covers key regions (countries), viz, the U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, etc.
The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by Type, and by Application segment in terms of production capacity, price and revenue for the period 2015-2026.
Competitive Landscape and Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) Market Share Analysis
This research comprehensively answers the following 9 important questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising growth trends in the Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market worldwide?
- Q.2.Which segments and sub-segments will grow at a faster pace and why? Which segment is nearing the peak and demand saturation?
- Q.3.Which region will witness a higher growth rate and why? Which region might see a slower or negative growth region?
- Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market?
- Q.5.What are the business risks and who pose challenges to the global leaders and are competitive threats in this Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market?
- Q.6.What are the emerging trends post COVID-19 reshuffle in this Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market and the what are reasons behind these trends and do they translate in global exploration?
- Q.7. Who are the major global and regional players in the Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market? Which are the strategic initiatives key players are pursuing for business growth?
- Q.8.Which are the competing products in Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.9.What M & A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what is its impact on the Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) industry?
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Triglycidyl Isocyanurate (TGIC) Market 2020 and Forecast 2021-2027
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
Connect on LinkedIn
Click to follow Trusted Business Insights LinkedIn for Market Data and Updates.
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580