The global flow cytometry market grew at a CAGR of around 8% during 2014-2019. Flow cytometry stands for a biophysical, laser-based technology that processes and analyzes various physical traits of cell or particles suspended in a fluid when passed through a laser beam. This technique is prominently used for cell counting, cell sorting, determining cell characteristics and function. Flow cytometry is also adopted for detecting the presence of microorganisms, biomarkers, protein engineering, and disease-causing pathogens.
Request to get the sample pages: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flow-cytometry-market/requestsample
Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global flow cytometry market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years. The high prevalence of chronic blood-related diseases, such as cancer and HIV-AIDS, which require toxicity testing of the blood, is primarily driving the demand for flow cytometry. Furthermore, the increasing need for accurate, rapid, and sensitive prognosis techniques for disease diagnosis is also augmenting the market growth. Moreover, the growing focus on stem cell-based research activities, along with the rising adaptation of recombinant DNA technology for antibody production, is further propelling the adoption of flow cytometry. Furthermore, the increasing investments for the development of innovative cytometry devices providing high-throughput multifunctional analysis are further expected to catalyze the market for flow cytometry.
Explore full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flow-cytometry-market
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Agilent Technologies Inc., Apogee Flow Systems Ltd., BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Beckman Coulter Inc. (Danaher Corporation), Bio-RAD Laboratories Inc., Enzo Life Sciences Inc., Luminex Corporation, Merck KGaA, Sony Biotechnology Inc., Sysmex Partec GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global flow cytometry market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global flow cytometry market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product and service?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global flow cytometry market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Browse Related Report
Contact US: IMARC Group
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal
Note: As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviours of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
If you want to need latest primary and secondary data (2020-2025) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours of receiving full payment.