The Asia-Pacific baby care products market is anticipated to grow significantly at a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period (2020-2026). China, India, and Japan are the key countries driving the growth of the Asia-Pacific baby care products industry over the forecast period. The key factors that drive the growth of the market include the increased disposable income of parents, changing lifestyles, and an increased number of working women across the Asia-Pacific region. Additionally, the Asia-Pacific region is also home to around 60% of the world’s population and includes the world’s most populous countries such as China and India.
A full report of Asia-Pacific Baby Care Products Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/asia-pacific-baby-care-products-market
Moreover, as per the UNFPA 2018-19, the total fertility rate for East Asia is 1.7 children per woman, while remaining high in South Asia at 2.5 children per woman. Further, improved incomes of the families, raised standard of living in emerging economies such as China and India are also fueling the market growth in the region. Besides, young parents have also shifted their preferences for the products, which has changed the dynamics of the market over the years. Hence, such aforementioned factors are likely to positively impact the demand for baby personal care products over the forecast period.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/asia-pacific-baby-care-products-market
- Market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Product Type, By Distribution Channel
- Regions Covered- Asia-Pacific
- Competitive Landscape- Procter & Gamble Co., Dabur International Ltd., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Unilever United States, Inc., Avon Products Inc., and Noodle & Boo, LLC
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment/country dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment/ country will project the fastest growth in the market?
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/asia-pacific-baby-care-products-market
Asia-Pacific Baby Care Products Market – Segmentation
By Product Type
- Baby Food & Beverages
- Toiletries & Fragrances
By Distribution Channel
- Retail & Supermarket
- Online Platform
Asia-Pacific Baby Care Products Market – Countries Covered
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Avon Products Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Dabur International Ltd.
- Galderma Laboratories L.P.
- Henkel AG & Co. KgaA
- Honasa Consumer Pvt. Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Mothercare PLC
- Nestle S.A.
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- The Himalaya Drug Co.
- Unilever United States, Inc.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404