The Indian mouth freshener market is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The Indian mouth freshener market is expected to be fueled by the growing awareness of oral hygiene across the country. Additionally, the growth of the Indian mouth freshener market can be majorly attributed to the increased product launches by the global market players. With the innovative product launches the global companies are tapping the potential young and adult consumer base of the country. For instance, in July 2020, Wrigley re-launches India’s oldest chewing gum brand Boomer. The company has also launched three TV commercials as a marketing strategy.
A full report of Indian Mouth Freshener Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/indian-mouth-freshener-market
Moreover, product innovation is also being experienced in the sugar-free categories as the prevalence of diabetes across the country is increasing significantly. According to the International Diabetes Federation, India has the second-largest prevalence of diabetes all across the globe with around 77 million diabetic patients in 2019. Considering the prevalence of diabetes across India, Perfetti Van Melle’s owned another brand Mentos offers sugar-free hard mint Mentos CleanBreath. These new product launches are anticipated to considerably fuel the Indian mouth freshener market’s growth.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/indian-mouth-freshener-market
- The market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered-
- By Product Form
- By Category
- By Distribution Channel
- Competitive Landscape- Mondelez International Inc., Perfetti Van Melle Group B.V., Mars, Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Co., DS Group
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
- Most affected segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/indian-mouth-freshener-market
India Mouth Freshener Market Report Segment
By Product Form
- Candies & Gum (breath strips)
By Distribution Channel
- Dabur India Ltd.
- DS Group
- Ferrero International S.A.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Lotte Corp.
- Mars, Inc.
- Midas Care Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Modi Enterprises
- Mondel?z International Inc.
- Perfetti Van Melle Group B.V.
- The Hershey Co.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404