The European electronic sensors market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The significant advancement in consumer electronics technology in the region further provides demand for electronic sensors that further propel the market growth in the region. The electrical and electronics engineering sector of the region provides huge potential for innovative development and attracting a large sales market. Europe’s legislative bodies continuously strive for more fuel and energy efficiency, for propelling growth for the electronics sector in the automotive, lighting, and building sectors. Another factor that pushes the European region upward is the presence of supportive government initiatives, such as novel road safety measures and regulations that are made compulsory in the region.
A full report of European Electronic Sensors Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/european-electronic-sensors-market
Electronic industries are striving to develop smart and much more automated electronics products for the increasingly aging population in the region. This includes advanced systems such as CMOS image sensor-based wearable devices for health monitoring, which in turn increases the demand for the market. In addition, the technologically advanced vehicles use CMOS image sensors for various applications such as night vision, driver’s recording, E-mirror, driver monitor among others. Thus, the huge adoption of advanced technologies aids the electronics sensor market growth in the European region.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/european-electronic-sensors-market
- The market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segments Covered
- By Type
- By Application
- Regions Covered
- Rest of Europe
- Competitive Landscape- Sony Corp., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Infineon Technologies AG, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K, Robert Bosch GmbH, and others
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate during the forecast period?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market during the forecast period?
- How COVID-19 will impact the market growth in 2020 and the coming years?
- Recovery Timeline
- Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
- Most affected segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/european-electronic-sensors-market
European Electronic Sensors Market – Segmentation
- Image Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Motion Sensor
- Biometric Sensor
- Others (Proximity Sensors)
- Consumer Electronics
- Automotive & Other Transportation
- IT & Telecom
- Aerospace & Defence
European Electronic Sensors Market – Segmentation by Region
- Rest of Europe
- AMS AG
- Canon, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- OMRON Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sony Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- STMicroelectronics International N.V.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404