The US sustainable footwear market is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The growth experienced by the market will be majorly fuelled by the increasing use of sustainable approaches in the making of athletic shoes by following the 3R motto that is reduce, reuse, and recycle. Additionally, the US sustainable footwear market is also witnessing various innovations in production methods. For instance, the global footwear brand Nike is using shoe knitting technology called Flyknit which aids the company in reducing waste by around 60%. Hence, the adoption of the latest technologies by the industry players which contributes to less waste is in turn aiding the growth of these players in the US sustainable footwear market.
A full report of US Sustainable Footwear Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/us-sustainable-footwear-market
Furthermore, the footwear companies are also increasing their focus on how to reduce waste in supply chains as well as at the factory. This is also anticipated to provide a significant boost to the growing market shares of the US sustainable footwear industry. In addition to this, the companies are also considering reusing or selling the waste instead of discarding it into landfills and make more sustainable choices. For instance, till April 2019, Rothy’s have repurposed 25 million water bottles and turned them into chic, comfy fashionable shoes. The single-use plastic bottles used by the company comes straight from the landfills.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/us-sustainable-footwear-market
- The market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered-
- By Type
- By End-Users
- Regions Covered-
- Competitive Landscape- Allbirds, Inc., Reebok America, Inc., Rothy’s, Inc., Timberland
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Recovery Timeline
- Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
- Most affected segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
US Sustainable Footwear Market Report Segment
By Product Type
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/us-sustainable-footwear-market
- Allbirds, Inc.
- Amour Vert, Inc.
- Cariuma Central Pte Ltd
- Converse Inc. (Nike Inc.)
- Everlane, Inc.
- NISOLO, LLC
- Reebok America, Inc.
- Rothy’s, Inc.
- Timberland (VF Outdoor, LLC.)
- TOMS Shoes, LLC
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404