The Japanese home medical equipment market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period (2020-2026). Japan is a developed Asian country with high healthcare expenditure. One of the reasons for the high healthcare expenditure is the high geriatric population.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/japan-home-medical-equipment-market
As per Japan’s National Institute of Population and Social Security Research, in 2019 there were around 35.9 million people aged over 65 years, which accounts for 28.4% of the total population. It was 320,000 higher than the last year. Further, it is estimated that the share of the elderly population will reach around 30% by 2025. The elderly population is the most potential user of home medical equipment, hence will significantly aid the growth of the Japanese home medical equipment industry.
Browse for Full Report [email protected] https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/japan-home-medical-equipment-market
Moreover, cohesive government policies are also expected to fuel market growth. The Japanese people are covered in insurance since 1960. Moreover, a modified insurance plan was introduced in 2000 as LTCI (Long-Term Care Insurance). Under the new plan, people aged over 65 years (Category 1 insured persons) and people with 40-64 years (Category 2 insured persons) of age with age-related diseases are entitled to avail of long-term care services at home or in facilities, irrespective of income level and availability of family caregiving.
During the last two decades, the number of people utilizing facility care is much high than in-home care. As per the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan (MHLW), the number of people using facility care has increased from 0.52 million in 2000 to 0.90 million in 2015, 1.73 times. Whereas the number of people in-home care has increased from 0.97 million in 2000 to 3.82 million in 2015, which is nearly 4.0 times. Hence, high in-home care of the people will promote the demand for home medical equipment in the country.
- The market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered-
o By Type
o By Distribution Channel
- Competitive Landscape- A&D Co. Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Cardinal Health Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co. Ltd.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
o Most affected segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
Japan Home Medical Equipment Market Report Segment
- Diagnostic & Monitoring Device
- Therapeutic Devices
- Mobility Care Devices
- Medical Furniture
By Distribution Channel
- A&D Co. Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- General Electric Co.
- Invacare Corp.
- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Matsunaga Manufactory Co., Ltd.
- Medtronic PLC
- Omron Corp.
- ROHTO Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (dotest)
- Stryker Corp.
- Suzuki Motor Corp.
- Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (Clearblue)
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co. Ltd. (HiTester)
- WHILL Inc.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/iot-sensor-market-size
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404