Utility billing software market is the tool used to manages utility operations such as customer information and billing functions for water, electric, gas, sewer, waste management, and among other companies. The convergence of digital devices and rising automation in the billing process is boosting the growth of the utility billing software market. Furthermore, the rising adoption of smart grid technology in the electrical power supply such as smart meter are led to increase the complexity level of billing and collection system, thereby, many companies in the world are switching to more adaptable and scalable utility billing software which fuels the growth of the utility billing software market.
Various features such as account management, meter management, customer management, metered and nonmetered billing, rate management, penalty/cut-off processing, online payment processing are some of the factors that increasing demand for the utility billing software market. Increasing shifting from traditional billing to smart billing is also boosting the growth of the utility billing software market. Moreover, rising need to improve customer services and increasing improvements in legacy billing systems are triggering the growth of the utility billing software market.
The global utility billing software market is segmented on the basis deployment type end-user. On the basis of deployment type the market is segmented as cloud, on-premises. On the basis of end-user the market is segmented as water, oil and gas, electric, IT and telecom, others.
Some of the key players in this market include 1. Banyon Data Systems, Inc
3. Jayhawk Software (Advantage Computer Enterprises, Inc.)
4. Jendev (Jersey Electricity plc)
5. Methodia Group
6. Muni-Link (Link Computer Corporation)
7. Oracle Corporation
8. Sigma Software
10. STW Inc
Download Sample PDF Brochure Of This Research Study At – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00011385/
The Insight Partners Utility Billing Software Market Research Report Scenario includes:
- The report provides qualitative and quantitative trends of Utility Billing Software Market across type, type of products, service, and geography.
- The report starts with the key takeaways (Chapter Two), highlighting the key trends and outlook of the Utility Billing Software Market.
- Chapter Three provides the research methodology of the study.
- Chapter Four further provides PEST analysis for each region.
- Chapter Five highlights the key industry dynamics in the Utility Billing Software Market, including factors that are driving the market, prevailing deterrent, potential opportunities as well as future trends. Impact analysis of these drivers and restraints is also covered in this section.
- Chapter Six discusses the Utility Billing Software Market scenario, in terms of historical market revenues, and forecast till the year 2027.
- Chapter Seven to ten discuss Utility Billing Software Market segments by type, type of application, service, and geography across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South and Central America. They cover market revenue forecast, and factors driving and governing growth.
- Chapter Eleven describes the industry landscape analysis. It provides detailed description of various business activities such as market initiatives, new developments, mergers and joint ventures ly along with a competitive landscape.
- Chapter Twelve provides the detailed profiles of the key companies operating in the Utility Billing Software Market. The companies have been profiled on the basis of their key facts, business description, products and services, financial overview, SWOT analysis, and key developments.
- Chapter Thirteen, i.e. the appendix is inclusive of a brief overview of the company, glossary of terms, contact information, and the disclaimer section.
The study will include the overall analysis of Utility Billing Software Market and is segmented by –
- By Type
- By Geography (Europe, APAC, MEA, North America, South America)
Order a copy of this research study at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00011385/
The report also covers a detailed chapter of the analysis on COVID-19 impact on this market at and regional level in our final reports.
This research provides detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Utility Billing Software Market in and Regional Level (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges), forecast of the market size, in terms of value, market share by region and segment; regional market positions; segment and country opportunities for growth; New product developments, strengths and weaknesses, brand portfolio; Marketing and distribution strategies; challenges and threats from current competition and prospects; Key company profiles, SWOT, product portfolio and growth strategies.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable solutions. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are specialist in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
Our research model is very simple. We believe in client servicing and delivering best quality to our customers. Through our research content, we are making sure that our customers get value of their money along with better quality data and analysis.
Our research content is majorly focused towards market trends in terms of market sizing, competitive landscaping, company analysis, regional or country analysis etc. We provide detailed break-up of segmentation in terms of geography, technology, product and services etc.; which helps our clients to get a deeper analysis on various research topics.
If you have any queries about this report or would like further information, please contact us:
North America: +1 646 491 9876
Asia-Pacific: +91 20 6727 8686