Global Healthcare IT Integration Market is expected to reach $8.44 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.4% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Healthcare IT Integration Market include Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Orion Health, Oracle Corporation, NextGen Healthcare Inc, Meditech, Koninklijke Philips, InterSystems Corporation, iNTERFACEWARE Inc, Infor, IBM Corporation, GE Healthcare, Epic Systems Corporation, Corepoint Health LLC, Cerner Corporation, Capsule Technologies Inc, AVI-SPL Inc and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
Growing patient volume due to the COVID-19 outbreak, rising need to integrate healthcare systems and favorable government support & initiatives are the major factors driving the market growth. However, interoperability issues and high cost of HCIT integration is restraining the market growth. Moreover, growing telehealth and remote patient monitoring markets may provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/healthcare-it-integration-market/request-sample
Healthcare IT integration is a consortium of IT and healthcare sector and involves the application of latest IT solutions to monitor people’s health, perform secured exchange of their electronic data and provide economical healthcare solutions. Other benefit of the healthcare IT integration includes storage of useful records that can be used for analysis, better medical decision making and productivity, timely delivery of clinical results and improved patient care.
Based on product, the medical device integration software segment is likely to have a huge demand. Factors such as growing regulatory requirements & healthcare reforms, the shift of point-of-care diagnostics from hospitals to home care settings, and the need for integrated healthcare systems to improve healthcare quality and outcomes are propelling the growth of the medical device integration software market.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/healthcare-it-integration-market
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. The high growth rate of this region can mainly be attributed to the favorable government initiatives for implementing IT in the healthcare industry, growing medical tourism, rising need for advanced telehealth & eHealth solutions due to the COVID-19 outbreak, and the rising demand for quality healthcare in this region.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/healthcare-it-integration-market
• Implementation & Integration
• Installation Services
• Operation Services
• Support, Maintenance and Upkeep Services
• Training & Education
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
• Medical Device Integration Software
• Medical Device Integration Setup
• Media Integration Solutions
• Interface/Integration Engines
• Healthcare Center Integration
• Medical Device Integration
End Users Covered:
• Diagnostic Imaging Centers/ Radiology Centres
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.