Global Acrylic Resins Market is expected to reach $28.42 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Acrylic Resins Market include Sumitomo, Arkema, Showa Denko Materials, PPG Industries, Inc., Nippon Shokubai, Benjamin Moore & Co, Mitsubishi, CARPOLY, DSM, Berger Paints India Limited, BASF SE, DIC Corporation, Masco Corporation, Akzo Nobel N.V., Stepan Company and Dow.
Increased infrastructural and construction activities, rising disposable income and increasing demand for coatings from end-use industries are driving the market growth. However, fluctuating raw material prices and potential health and environmental issues of solvent-based systems are hampering the growth of the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/acrylic-resins-market/request-sample
Acrylic resins are widely used to manufacture automotive interiors, exterior panels, and instrument clusters. Acrylic resins essentially constitute a group of thermoplastic resins that require the polymerization of esters of amides of acrylic or methacrylic acid for their production. The excellent chemical properties and special aesthetic properties of acrylic resin make it a very useful commodity for a wide range of applications.
Based on the end user, the building & construction segment is going to have high growth during the forecast period due to the growing number of residential and commercial construction in emerging economies and restoration of existing buildings in developed economies.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/acrylic-resins-market
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period owing to the growing construction industry, flexible regulations coupled with government support such as tax relief to promote manufacturing, increased consumer spending, and strong economic growth.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/acrylic-resins-market
• Acrylic Styrene Copolymer Emulsion
• Vinyl Acetate Copolymer Emulsion
• Acrylic Emulsion Polymer
• Thermoplastic Acrylic Resin
• Acrylic Polyol Resin
• Thermosetting Acrylic Resin
• Acrylic Copolymer Emulsion
• Solvent based
• Water based
• Sanitary, Pool and Spa Goods
• Paints & Coatings
• DIY Coatings
• Adhesives & Sealants
End Users Covered:
• Paper & Paperboard
• Electrical & Electronics
• Consumer Goods
• Building & Construction
• Automotive & Transportation
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.