This Global Cervical Cancer Drug Market research report delivers wide-ranging analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the diverse segments and sub-segments of the market. The Cervical Cancer Drug Market business document is generated based on the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises, the end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. The report also puts light on the various inhibitors as well as motivators of the product market in both quantitative and qualitative manner so that users get precise information.
Request Sample of Global Cervical Cancer Drug Market Report 2019 @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cervical-cancer-drug-market
The key market players in the global cervical cancer drug market are Merck & Co. Inc, Novo Nordisk A/S, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, CELGENE CORPORATION, Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline plc, ALLERGAN, Pfizer Inc, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly and Company, Novartis AG, Hetero, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Biocon, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Biogen, AbbVie Inc, Gilead Sciences, Inc among others.
Global Cervical Cancer Drug Market By Types (Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Adenocarcinoma and Adenosquamous Carcinoma or Mixed Carcinoma), Mechanism of Action (Angiogenesis Inhibitor, DNA Synthesis Inhibitor, Topoisomerase Inhibitor, Monoclonal Antibody, Vaccine and Others), Drugs (Bevacizumab, Bleomycin Sulfate, Topotecan, Pembrolizumab, Recombinant Human Papillomavirus Vaccine and Others), Therapy (Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapy), Treatment (Surgery and Medication), Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct, Online Pharmacy, Retailers and Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global cervical cancer drug market is growing at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the high prevalence of cancer, rise in incidence of HIV in women, unprotected/unsafe sex, and lack of knowledge regarding diagnostic tests for prevention of invasive cancer.
Cervical cancer is a type of cancer that occurs in the lower part of the uterus that connects to the vagina called cervix. Human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection, causes majority of the cervical cancer cases and other factors include smoking, a weak immune system, birth control pills. Typically, no symptoms are seen on early stages. Late stage symptoms include abnormal vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain or pain during sexual intercourse.
According to the American Cancer Society’s in the year 2019, it estimates that in the United States there are about 13,170 new cases of invasive cervical cancer will be diagnosed and about 4,250 women will die from cervical cancer.
- Increasing cases of women being diagnosed for cervical cancer throughout the globe is boosting the market growth
- Rising public health awareness regarding cancer acts as a market driver
- Reimbursement scenario for the generic drugs employed for the treatment of cervical cancer is driving market growth
- Strong biologics pipeline for cervical cancer and prevention of HPV infection also drives the market growth
- Lack of awareness about the disease in the developing nations is expected to restrict the growth of this market
- High treatment cost of cervical cancer can hinder the growth of this market
- Adverse effects associated with cancer therapy acts as a restraint for this market growth
Segmentation: Global Cervical Cancer Drug Market
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Adenosquamous Carcinoma or Mixed Carcinoma
By Mechanism of Action
- Angiogenesis Inhibitor
- DNA Synthesis Inhibitor
- Topoisomerase Inhibitor
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Bleomycin Sulfate
- Recombinant Human Papillomavirus Vaccine
- Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
By Route of Administration
By Distribution Channel
- Online Pharmacy
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In July 2018, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd received the U.S FDA approval for Cobas HPV Test in first-line screening for cervical cancer in women ageing 25 years and older using cervical specimens collected in SurePath preservative fluid. In the cobas HPV test the presence of the DNA of human papillomavirus (HPV) is identified, responsible for about 70% of all cervical cancer. The cobas HPV test is approved for the indication of all cervical cancer screening
- In June 2018, Merck & Co. Inc received the U.S FDA approval for Keytruda (pembrolizumab) in treating women suffering from recurrent or metastatic cervical cancer who have PD-L1-expressing tumors that has been progressed on or after chemotherapy. Keytruda is a PD-1 monoclonal antibody and now this is the first anti-PD-1 therapy approved for the treatment of advanced cervical cancer. This approval also marked the first indication for Keytruda in the field of gynaecology
Global cervical cancer drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cervical cancer drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global cervical cancer drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-cervical-cancer-drug-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]