Global Molecular Modelling Market business research report assesses the current as well as future performance of the market, and also brand-new trends in the market. It provides product overview and highlights of product and application segments of the global market including price, revenue, sales, sales growth rate, and market share by product. In this Global Molecular Modelling Market report, a section for the competitive landscape of the key players operating in the global market has also been covered. The market data within the report is displayed in a statistical format to offer a better understanding upon the market dynamics.
Global Molecular Modelling Market is set to witness a stable CAGR of 15.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. Increasing chronic diseases worldwide is the major factor for the growth of this market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT + ALL RELATED GRAPHS & CHARTS @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the molecular modelling market are Cresset, Schrödinger, LLC, Optibrium, Ltd., BioSolveIT GmbH, Simulations Plus., Chemical Computing Group ULC, Certara, L.P., OpenEye Scientific Software, Dassault Systèmes, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Indigo Instruments, Advanced Chemistry Development, Physiomics Plc, Genedata AG, Rosa & Co., LLC, Bioinformatics Inc., Bruker, Biomax Informatics AG and QIAGEN.
Global molecular modelling market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of molecular modelling market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Molecular Modelling Market By Product (Software, Services), Application (Drug Development, Drug Discovery, Others), End- User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Research Centers & Academic Institutions, Others), Approach (Molecular Mechanics Approach, Quantum Chemistry Approach), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Definition: Global Molecular Modelling Market
Molecular modelling is a technique which is used for drug designing process and which describes the, generation or manipulation, three- dimensional structures of molecules and physic-chemical properties. In simple words, they are used to study the structures and behavior of molecules. They are also used for computational biology and material science. Many different computerized techniques are used to analyze the biological and molecular property.
- Technological advancement and development is driving the market
- Increasing investment by the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies on R&D is driving the market
- Lack of trained and skilled professionals is restraining the market growth
- High cost of these devices is restraining the market
GRAB YOUR REPORT AT AN IMPRESSIVE 30% DISCOUNT! PLEASE CLICK [email protected]
Segmentation: Global Molecular Modelling Market
- By Product
- By Application
- Drug Development
- Drug Discovery
- Direct Drug Design
- Indirect Drug Design
- Molecular Mimicry
- By End- User
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Research Centers & Academic Institutions
- By Approach
- Molecular Mechanics Approach
- Quantum Chemistry Approach
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, UCL-led consortium announced the launch of their new national High Performance Computing facility. This is specially designed to aid research in materials and molecular modelling and will offer Tier 2 supercomputing facility to the HPC users across UK. This will provide researchers training, skilled activities and community building development.
- In July 2018, MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) and Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science have developed a model so that chemist can easily target the molecule with known potential to interact and can modify the structure to get higher potency. It will directly take the input and will create the molecular graphs and would give details about the structures as well.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global molecular modelling market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]